Beauty miracle’s focus is to create a virtual environment in which women can share their concerns and get the proper feedback and information needed. Beauty is a broad topic and can be discussed on different levels and to different depths. Every woman defines beauty – and of course, beauty care plays a significant role. Do not burden yourself and feel obligated to buy expensive products. In today’s post, we will be sharing some easy and effective beauty hacks – using products that you might already have.
Products You Need:
Baby oil, Vaseline, Baby Powder & Rose Water.
Beauty Hack #1
Yes, you can benefit from baby powder big time! Baby powder can aid your beauty care routine in several ways.
- Baby powder can be applied to the skin – giving you a smooth smell.
- It can be carried in a purse – and can be used instead of deodorants or roll on (especially for people with sensitive skin). It will absorb all the sweat under your arms.
- Acts as a dry shampoo giving your hair extra volume.
Beauty Hack #2
It has been discovered that Vaseline has many different beauty benefits.
- Replace lip balms with Vaseline. Apply during the morning and night, and your lips will always be soft.
- Vaseline can act as a makeup remover when the product you have used has finished.
- It can act as tanning oil – but make sure to apply for protection before.
Beauty Hack #3
Again, baby oil is not only for babies, but it is also amazing on your skin.
- It is a great moisturizer keeping your skin smooth.
- You can add a few drops of baby oil into your bubble bath. NOTE: it can be very slippery! Be careful when you are getting ready to get out of the bathtub.
- You can use it as the cuticle oil.
- Baby oil also acts as a makeup remover – leaves to remains of makeup. It is simply amazing.
Beauty Hack #4
Yup, it is not only used in the kitchen!
- Rose water can act as both skin cleanser and toner.
- It strengthens the skin cells and stimulates cell renewal.
- Add some in your bathtub and you will feel super relaxed – due to the scent of rose water.
- Dip cotton pads in rose water; place them over your eyes and magic will genuinely occur. This is one fantastic way of getting rid of dark circles and eye bags.
These are four products, which can be found in most households and will aid you with your beauty routine care. The amazing thing is that these products are cheap, easily found and will not cause harm to your skin. Try these beauty hacks and send us your feedback.